The Prosperity Gospel, as it has become popularly known, is a subject guaranteed to arouse a whole range of diverse opinions. David Pawson gives some recommended books from his own library tackling the issue of Prosperity Teaching for those who wish to live biblically authentic Christian lives as disciples of Jesus in the 21st Century.
- The Health and Wealth Gospel by Bruce Barron and published by Inter Varsity Press
- The Disease of the Health and Wealth Gospel by Gordon Fee and published by Regent College Publishing in Vancouver
- Health, Wealth and Happiness by David W Jones and Russell S Woodbridge and published by Kragel Publications
- Faith, health and prosperity and Evangelical Alliance Report by Andrew Perriman and published in 2003 by Paternoster Press
- Prosperity or Greed by Ewin James and published by Outskirts Press from Denver Colorado
- A Different Gospel by D R McConnell and published by Hendrickson Publishers